Friday 5 September 2008

05th September - Where have you been?

It been quite some time since I've 'blogged'.

Work has been picking up it pace lately, last week I did a Packeteer upgrade for a charity organisation and the day before yesterday I was in Sevenoaks doing a wireless network install.

It was nice to see a bit of the countryside, the lady there made the nicest apple juice that my taste buds have ever known.

On a separate note,

Natasha wants to start her own blog. This will be really interesting!

Natasha says:

"I have been quit for 1 Week, 4 Days, 23 hours, 17 minutes and 40 seconds (11 days). I have saved £25.13 by not smoking 83 cigarettes. I have saved 6 hours and 55 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 24/08/2008 11:28"

Went Boulevard (club in Ealing) last week with Tasha, Charan, Sagar and Keith.

It was a polish night, though I'm sure it was really 'techno' night.

It gave me a thumping headache.

On the plus side, my company has now given me a Sony Vaio laptop - Yeah!

1 comment:

NTD said...

YEY laptop!! can i keep the other one :-P