Friday 13 March 2009

13th March - 2009 films!

We all heard it before, new movie releases are just not bringing the WOW factor anymore!

This is particularly true with horror films. The 80's did it better!

But looking at the 2009 film manifest, I reckon it will change! I'm eagerly awaiting the release of

1) Terminator Salvation
2) Dragon Ball Movie

So far I've seen the following;

1) Slumdog Millionaire

- Awesome movie!

2) Street Fighter - The Legend of Chun-Li

- The film was okay, not mind-blowing but certainly a lot better than Jean-Claude adaptation!

3) Resident Evil Degeneration

- This film is mind-blowing! Absolutely amazing CGI and story line! Definitely a treat for Resident Evil fans like myself!

4) The Watchmen

- Will hopefully see it soon! I heard it suppose to be good!

No comments: